- Admission Test
- IQ Test & Interview of Child
- Parent’s Interview
- Admission Conﬁrmation & Fee Challan Generation
- Uploading Admission on Unique School’s web-portal
Documents Required For Admission
- Four Passport size photographs of the students with blue background
- Copy of CINC of the Parent/Guardian
- Form-B (issued by NADRA)
- Previous school leaving certiﬁcate (if applicable)
- Parents/Guardian undertaking attached in this prospectus
If a student has any Sibling attachment, he must be offered a 25% discount on the Tuition Fee on all subsequent siblings. The siblings must be real brothers or sisters not cousins.
- ﬁrst son/daughter 100%
- Second son/daughter 50% provided the teacher has completed one year service with the school or School recommends FREE EDUCATION at the time of appointment
Inter-City Transfer / Withdrawal
The inter & intra-city transfer is granted on special circumstances recommended by the both current school’s management and the school where admission is desired, and approved by Head Ofﬁce Unique Schools.
Evaluation & Assessment System
Play Group, Nursery , Prep
A state of the art computer system for the Performance Analysis and Evaluation system make is possible for us to keep a close watch on the trends and learning abilities for our students . Following are the essence of the evaluation system.
Home Assessment has been Categorized in two parts:
1. Attendance 5%
2. P.T.M. 5%
Class 1 TO 10
- A+ 95 % Exceptional
- A 90 - 94% Excellent
- B 80 - 89% Very Good
- C 79 - 75 Fair
- D 71-74% Satisfactory
- E 70-64% Not Satisfactory
- F 65% Disappointing
Play Group, NurseryY, Prep
Continuous comprehensive evaluation spread over the whole academic year with minimum 85% attendance is the core of our promotion criteria.
Grade I TO X
Securing minimum 80% of the above criteria in each segment of it.
Note: Retest is not offered to absentees. Minimum 85% attendance is mandatory
General School Rules
- It is mandatory for every student to carry his/her diary and identity card to school every day
- Student should afﬁx his/her color passport size photographs and write the required information duly signed by their parents in the space provided in the diary Student must reach the school 10 minutes before the bell rings at (7:50 am)
- The morning bell before a class or assembly is a single for all students to go to the assembly or to their respective class-rooms. This should be done prompt and in silence. Changing of classrooms between periods should be done in an orderly manner and silently
- Students should be habitually clean and always neatly dressed. The school uniform should be worn on all working days and for all school functions including Parents Teachers Meetings and Open Houses
- All Boys must keep their hair short Girls must tie their hair ( if it is of shoulder length or longer) neatly with a black band
- Care must be taken of all school property. No Student should damage any school furniture should not write or draw anything on the walls. Damage done should be reported at once to the class teacher
- Parents are requested to ensure that their children carry their personal belongings themselves to the school
- No lunch boxes books,notebooks and projects words, etc. will be taken up by the guard for being handed over to the students . No calls Related to the same will be entertained at the Reception
- Applications are to be written and signed by the parents. The student’s name, class/sec and mobile no. of the parents should be mentioned in all the applications
- There is nothing called short leave/half day leave (only in emergency case it will be)
Recommendations For Parents
Periodic circulars help parents to apprise them of the school programmes. School Calendar ensure into personal way-communication between parents and teachers. Students homework diaries should be checked regularly and initialled. Special attention should be paid to personal cleanliness of your child. Your child should be dressed presentably in the prescribed uniform. If you have a legitimate complaint,meet the administrator or Supervisor. Teachers should meet during the break time only or by prior appointment. Parents Teachers Meeting is organized for parents. Do insure to attend it on each month to collect your wards report. Encourage your child to be courteous and polite. Pay the school fees till 10th of every month. Change of address, telephone number etc. should be intimated to the school in writing immediately. Regularity and punctuality should be instilled in your child.