GENERAL RULES FOR SCHOOL
1. It is mandatory for every student to carry his/her diary and identity card to school very day.
2. Student should affix his/her color passport size photographs and write the required information duly signed by their parents in the space provided in the diary.
3. Student must reach the school 10 minutes before bell rings at (7:50 am).
4. The morning bell before a class or assembly is a single for all students to go to the assembly or to their respective class-rooms. This should be done prompt and in silence. Changing of classrooms between periods should be done in an orderly manner and silently.
5. Students should be habitually clean and always neatly dressed. The school uniform should be worn on all working days and for all school functions including Parents Teachers Meetings and Open Houses.
6. All Boys must keep their hair short Girls must tie their hair (if it is of shoulder length or longer) neatly with a black band.
7. Care must be taken of all school property. No Student should damage any school furniture should not write or draw anything on the walls. Damage done should be reported at once to the class teacher.
8. Parents are requested to ensure that their children carry their personal belongings themselves to the school.
9. No lunch boxes books, notebooks and projects words, etc. will be taken up by the guard for being handed over to the students. No calls Related to the same will be entertained at the Reception.
10. Applications are to be written and signed by the parents. The student’s name, class/sec and mobile no. of the parents should be mentioned in all the applications.
11. There is nothing called short leave/half day leave (only in emergency case it will be allowed).